Nearest campsite to Trolltunga
The campsite is located between two national parks. It is surrounded by astonishing nature, a quiet lake, high mountains, huge waterfalls, snow on the highest mountain tops and a glacier just a few kilometers from the campsite.
The campsite is small but very special and unique with trees surrounding it. The lake nearby is called «Sandvinssvatnet» and from there it’s a beautiful view upwards the valley of waterfalls and to Folgefonna.
From the campsite to the centre of Odda and the Hardangerfjord its 1,5 km.
From the campsite to the glacier, «Buer» its 5 km.
From the campsite to the waterfall, «Låtefoss», its 6 km.
From the campsite to the rock formation, “Trolltunga” its 15 km.
Capacity and facilities
- About 60 tent-areas, motorhomes, and caravans
- rooms, cabins and apartments in different sizes.
- sanitary facilities, and kitchen (In 2018, the kitchen will be rebuilt bigger and better!)
- washing and drying possibilities.
- separate drying room for wet clothes
- shared grill area
- kiosk and reception
- bike and canoe rental
- room for retention of luggage
- hiking recommendation and maps
- fishing and bathing in the lake, “Sandvinsvatnet”.
- free WIFI
In the kiosk, we sell groceries, beverage ice cream, candy and beautiful souvenirs made from local artists.
In the high season, we sell hot rolls every morning at 08.15 a.m. to 09.15. a.m.
Our campsite is open all year long
Odda Camping is open all year.
In the high season, the sanitary facilities are open 24 hours a day.
Reception and kiosk: From 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
In the low season, we have different opening hours.
Please contact us on: mobile: 0047 94141279 at arrival.
NB: Unfortunately we are unable to answer calls after midnight.